| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ahmedabad in April is very, very hot at 31.7 °C (89.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 39.8 °C (103.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 16.1 °C (29 °F).
- The weather in April is arid. An airy 3mm (0.1in) of H2O is deposited.
- The shortest day is 12:20 long and the longest day is 12:57 long with an average length of 12:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Ahmedabad April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Ahmedabad, India
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Ahmedabad:
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 650.7 kms (404.4 miles) NNW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 634.2 kms (394.1 miles) NW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 618.6 kms (384.4 miles) NW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 557.8 kms (346.6 miles) NW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 397 kms (246.7 miles) NW
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) WNW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 605.6 kms (376.4 miles) WNW
- Badin, Pakistan - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) WNW
- Dwarka, India - 372.3 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Veraval, India - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) SW