| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ahmedabad in May is very, very hot at 33.9 °C (93.02 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 41.5 °C (106.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally hot with an average low of 26.2 °C (79.2 °F).
- In May the average daily temperature variation/ range is 15.3 °C (27.5 °F).
- The weather in May is somewhat parched. A paltry 20mm (0.8in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 12:59 long and the longest day is 13:26 long with an average length of 13:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Ahmedabad May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ahmedabad, India
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ahmedabad:
- Khanpur, Pakistan - 650.7 kms (404.4 miles) NNW
- Rohri/ Sukkur, Pakistan - 634.2 kms (394.1 miles) NW
- Padidan, Pakistan - 618.6 kms (384.4 miles) NW
- Nawabshah, Pakistan - 557.8 kms (346.6 miles) NW
- Chhor, Pakistan - 397 kms (246.7 miles) NW
- Hyderabad, Pakistan - 499.1 kms (310.2 miles) WNW
- Karachi (Airport), Pakistan - 594.7 kms (369.6 miles) WNW
- Karachi, Pakistan - 605.6 kms (376.4 miles) WNW
- Badin, Pakistan - 417.7 kms (259.6 miles) WNW
- Dwarka, India - 372.3 kms (231.4 miles) WSW
- Veraval, India - 335.6 kms (208.6 miles) SW